Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Polaris Industries RANGER® 570 Full-Size - Sage Green
RANGER® 570 Full-Size - Sage Green
- Legendary RANGER Performance at an Unbeatable Price
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
- Purpose designed and built 567cc ProStar® 570 engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Towing & Storage
- Massive Payload & Towing
- Massive 1,500 lbs payload & towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Durable composite gas assist dump box with 800 lbs capacity.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- All-Day Riding Comfort
- Bench seat cab comfort for 3.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- Standard tilt steering wheel.
- 10.5" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,070 lb (485 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 800 lb (N/A kg / 363 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 114 x 60 x 74 in (290 x 152 x 188 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 79 in (200.7 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1,070 lb (485 kg)
- 79 in (200.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode