Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Polaris Industries RANGER XP® 900 EPS - Silver Pearl
RANGER XP® 900 EPS - Silver Pearl
The Industry's Best-Selling Utility SXS
- The Best Selling Utility SXS: With legendary performance and the best ride and handling on the market, RANGER XP® 900 is equipped for the toughest jobs and terrains at an unbeatable price.
- Power To Tackle Any Job: Our 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine is purpose designed and built to deliver 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Combined with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, you'll have all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
- Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done: Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies for a long day of work on the property. Load up to 1,000 lb. in the gas assist cargo box and let your RANGER do the work for you.
- Incredibly Smooth Riding & Handling: With 10" of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, 12" of ground clearance for tough terrain, and a refined cab experience, the RANGER XP 900 delivers all-day riding comfort — whether you're on the trails or working on your property.
- Work In Comfort: The RANGER XP® 900 delivers the performance and comfort you need for all-day tasks around the property. This workhorse is equipped with the customizable options and features needed to tackle any job.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- Rider-Centric In-Cab Storage: For your smaller, but necessary items, take advantage of the 9.8 gal. of easy-to-access in-cab dash storage.
- Best-In-Class Payload: The RANGER XP 900's massive 1,500 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackly the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 2,000 lb towing capacity.
- Easy Maintenance: Designed so you can easily maintain the vehicle with minimal service appointments. Change your oil and check the engine with just a few simple steps.
- Versatile Cargo Box: Haul up to 1,000 lb. with the gas assist cargo box with room for a full-sized pallet. Take advantage of the Polaris Engineered Lock & Ride® accessories line-up for versatile box configurations.
- 68 HP
- 12" Ground Clearance
- 26" Tires
- 2,000 LB Towing Capacity
- 1,000 LB Box Capacity
- Automotive Paint
- Electric Power Steering
- Aluminum Wheels
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 875cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,342 lb (609 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 116.5 x 60 x 76 in (296 x 152 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Other Standard Features: Polaris Cut & Sew Seats
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,342 lb. (609 kg)
- 81 in. (206 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (454 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Silver Pearl