2019 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW® XP 900 EPS - Polaris® Pursuit® Camo
Smooth Ride And Refined Comfort For The Whole Crew
- Best-In-Class 6-Seat Performance: Delivering the hard working performance and smooth riding comfort of the best-selling RANGER XP® 900, with room for 6 so you can bring the whole crew.
- Power Through The Tough Jobs: The purpose designed and built 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine delivers 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Paired with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, this engine gives you all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
- Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done: Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies and haul an additional 1,000 lb. in your cargo box for a long day of work on the property. The RANGER CREW XP 900 is the utility side-by-side you need to take on the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips. Work faster so you can play harder.
- Smooth Ride And Handling: The RANGER CREW XP 900 delivers all-day cab comfort, whether you're on the trails or working on your property. With 10" of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, plus 11.3" of ground clearance for tough terrain, you're ready to handle any obstacle the off-road throws at you.
- Seating & Storage For 6: Designed to provide the required storage for a group of 6. Innovative storage solutions available throughout the cab.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- Rider-Centric In-Cab Storage: For your smaller, but necessary items, take advantage of the 9.8 gal. of enclosed, easy-to-access in-dash storage.
- Best-In-Class Payload Capacity: The RANGER CREW® XP 900's massive 1,750 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackly the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.
- Impressive Stance: A confident stance with 11.3" of ground clearance while riding through the property and off-road terrain.
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 2,000 lb towing capacity.
- Versatile Cargo Box: Haul up to 1,000 lb. with the gas assist cargo box with room for a full-sized pallet. Take advantage of the Polaris Engineered Lock & Ride® accessories line-up for versatile box configurations.
- 875cc ProStar® Engine
- 68 HP
- 11.3" Ground Clearance
- 26" PXT Tires
- Electric Power Steering
- 6-Person Seating Capacity
- Automotive Paint
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 875cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,629.03 lbs (738.9 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high
- Other Standard Features: Polaris Cut & Sew Seats
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,629.03 lb. (738.9 kg)
- 113 in. (287 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (454 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Polaris® Pursuit® Camo